- 23 April 2017
- Suzie Holmes
- What do I have?
- Spiritual Gifts
|Romans 12||1 Corinthians 12||Ephesians 4|
|Romans 12:6||1 Corinthians 12:4-6||Ephesians 4:7 & 16|
|We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us.
|There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.
|But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it
From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.
Serve with our gifts
- Don’t be lazy
- Step out in them
- Accept the gift and invest in it
- Don’t be envious of others gifting
- Don’t be prideful of your gift
- Honour each other
Love is the greatest gift
- Let it be your highest goal
- Really love people
- Choose to walk and act in love
- God has given each of us gifts
- Serve with our gifts
- Don’t compare gifts
- Love is the greatest gift. Make this your highest goal
Image is of James at a 12 hour prayer meeting this week.