- 15 Jan. 17
- Al Hall
The Best Road Trip Ever
- We live in a pretty cool place
- Enjoy the Kiwi summer
- Out on the road == out on the lake
- “Who is this man? Even the wind and the waves obey him!”
- Jesus changed the dynamic between God and Man
- Restored the relationship from the garden of Eden
- Jesus was in the boat with his mates.
- Knows stuff we don’t know
- has disciples
- Worthy of following whole-heartedly
- In whom we can trust
Story ==> Events ==> Conversation ==> Problem ==> Solution ==> Question ==> Statement
- The disciples woke him up, shouting, “Teacher, don’t you care that we’re going to drown?”
- When Jesus work up, He rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Silence! Be still!”
- Suddenly the wind stopped, and there was a great calm.
- Then he asked them, “Why are you afraid? Don’t you have any faith?”
- The disciples were absolutely terrified. “Who is this man?” they asked each other. “Even the wind and the waves obey him!”
- In addition to the traits above, there is room for us to be healthily terrified of what God could do.