- 13 November 2016
- Al Hall
- I, Witness
- Jesus heals the 10 lepers
- Only one returned to thank Him.
These dudes would have:
- Known who He was for a couple of years
- Hoped He would visit them to heal them
- Thought He would never come to Samaria
- Been shocked that He did.
Being thankful is:
- recognising what has been done,
- who has done it &
- acknowledging that appropriately!
Team Thankfulness vs. Team Entitlement
Whatever we do in life, we should try to bring others along with us!
- Before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people & language standing before the throne and before the Lamb.
So, in summary:
- We should be thankful
- We should bring others (not necessarily like us) with us
- So that the Kingdom of Heaven is full of diversity.