- 18 October 2015
- Pastor Allister (Arnie) Hall
- The Old Testament & The New Testament: Interconnected, Part 3
- All Blacks vs France: phenomenal 62-13
- Baptism of Kim Clark. Great testimony.
- Dedication of Ben and Tas Judge’s baby Jackson.
- Communion – with unleavened bread. Because:
- Yeast represents sin – it gets everywhere
- It is bread made quickly – we are on mission
- It reminds us of the Passover – when God saved those dedicated to Him.
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- We often worry and plan and are anxious and fail.
- Genesis 37: Joseph’s dreams & sold into slavery
- Matthew 27: Jesus illegal trial
- A man betrayed by his closest kin
- A betrayal for pieces of silver
- One of the perpetrators was repentant (but too late)
- The perpetrators didn’t want blood on their own hands – they used others to do their deeds
- The brothers didn’t want to bow down to the Man
- The Man was innocent
- The brothers spend years in famine, before recognizing Him.
- He is their salvation.