Pastor Isimeli Tukua
- Align Church Taita
- Lower Hutt
- Sunday 2 December 2012 @ 3pm
- Faith without works is dead.
- “Talk is cheap”
- It doesn’t cost you anything to just say something.
- It does cost you something to do something.
Even the demons tremble at the name of Jesus
- But because they have chosen to disobey him, they are not saved merely by knowing about him.
- Likewise, our knowledge of Jesus, does not make us a follower of Him.
- Only by putting our trust in Him, and obeying His word, do we demonstrate His Lordship over our lives.
“Living a life of faith”
- When the rubber hits the road
- Experience the excitement of Christian living.
- If you think that Christian life is boring, that’s probably because you’ve only ever met boring Christians.
- Christians who are living the exciting Christian life, are fulfilling their calling in mission.
- They are the most fulfilled people on the planet.
How to Grow Up
1 Corinthians 4:11
- “When I was a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child, I talked like a child.
- But then I became a man.
- And I put those things behind me.”
- You have to chose to put childish things behind you.
- Bad in an adult. Tolerable in a chid.
Taking the step of faith requires courage
- Moving into the unknown
- It might be unfamiliar, but God will be the same.