Incremental exposure to unbearable feelings, makes them bearable.
- Coping mechanisms
- Survival kits
- What do you tell yourself to get through an unpleasant experience?
- Gaining the courage to call your attitude a ‘leftover’
- Like the screen saver on a computer.
- What is your default mood when you’re not on display?
- Whatever it is, eventually, your mood will make you.
Emotion Based Reasoning
- The emotion becomes your reality.
- Your default mood will grow and swallow you up.
- You won’t be a soul anymore, only your default emotion.
Antidote to feeling overwhelmed
- Do what you can do, as you can do
- Leave the miracles to God
Missing out, yet again?
- Therefore can’t commit, because they might miss out on something better.
- Rest in God
Adults don’t change until they have to.
- It’s pain that is the motivator to change.
- Hopefully, we will absorb all these tools before the pain demands it.
- Hope that your future can be better than your past.
A King Lie
- The future will just be more of the past.
- Future State
- the vicious loop
- self-fulfilling prophecy
- Pivotal Key to Change
- The internal comeback
- Real answers
- NOT: The Power of Positive Thinking