What does God want me to do now? In order to answer that question, first answer the following questions.
- What did I used to be like vs. where I am now?
- Has there been a change?
- If so, was it an improvement? If so, then keep heading in the same direction! If not, then repent!
- If no change, then make one! God can turn a moving ship, but can’t turn a stationary one.
- What are the challenges I am facing today?
- If you’re not living life on the edge, you’re taking up too much space.
- What decisions are you having to make today?
- You are a free agent.
- It is in the exercise of your will and judgement that you affect your destiny.
- If you have no choices, you are a slave.
- Don’t get frustrated at Man; get angry at the devil.
- God is on your side. “Submit to God, resist the devil and he shall flee from you.”
Vision for 2012
- To Mobilise and raise up an army
- “Our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the powers of this present darkness.”
- An army is a company of people working together in common cause (spread the Gospel), under common leadership (Christ), with advanced weapons training (prayer)
Resources available to you:
You are in control of your destiny:
- Now is the time.
- This is our place.
- We are the people.