||Pastor Cornelio Perez
||When Paul went to Ephesus
We don’t need a mega-church to make a difference.
- Just 12 people can change the world; turn it upside down.
- But, you don’t want to waste your time and energy with people who are constantly going to contend with you.
Need to establish a culture of simple truth:
- Jackie Pullinger in the Walled City, wouldn’t preach the gospel.
- When a drug addict met a former drug addict, they would ask “how’d you do that?”
- The answer was merely “Jesus.” She didn’t preach.
- The next question would invariably be, “I want this Jesus.”
We cannot allow people who will not run with the vision, to ruin it for those who will.
- 1 John 4: Perfect love casts out fear
- Perfect love covers over a multitude of sins.
If we are too conscious of sin in other peoples lives, we are not walking in love.
- Until we have loved people, we have not ministered.
Setting the record straight.