||Harbourside Church, Takapuna, Auckland
Wednesday 24 August
||Martin Steel @ 3:30pm
Spirit of Sonship vs Spirit of an Orphan
- “You are all sons of God in Christ.”
- Regardless of gender, ethnicity or anything else.
Not an orphan spirit
- Not just without birth parents,
- But also has not been adopted.
- They live without a sense of heritage
- They live without an expectation of inheritance
- They live without an attitude of investment
- Not just repentance of the son
- But also acceptance of the father
- The father refused to make the restored son as a hired contractor
- He re-established his relationship.
Setting the record straight.