[Editors note: Pastor Cornilio is 1/2 Apache Indian and 1/2 Texas Mexican. His wife Deborah is white American of various European descent. Together they minister to indigenous peoples from many nations, of which the Maori of New Zealand are one.]
Pastor Deborah Perez
- Was healed of stuttering
- Has an anointing to memorize scripture
- Has a ministry to pray for others to memorize scripture
- Sang and recited Psalm 24 (KJV)
- (She prayed for me last night – at the leadership meeting – to memorize the book of James)
Pastor Cornelio Perez
- Prayed for “giving a voice to the Lord’s people”
- (against the spirit of temerity?)
- Don’t wait for the man of God to ask you what you need.
- You determine what you need from God, then you go and get it.
- “If I can just touch the hem of His garment, I will be healed.” – Matthew 9:20
- If you’re going to get something from God, you’re going to have to lose your etiquette, courtesy, proprietary.
How are you serving the Lord?
- Full time? NO
- Life time!
Forceful people will receive their miracle
- Matthew 11:12
- Song – “He touched me, and made me whole”
The blind beggar heard that Jesus was near
- He didn’t wait, he cried out.
- “Jesus, son of David, have mercy on me!”
- Matthew 9:27
- Only the dead are quiet
- This is a church of the Living God – make some noise!
Don’t let nobody mess you around. You need something from God, you go in and get it. If you’re waiting for the Government to get you out, you got a long wait. Why? Because everybody else is concerned about their own things. You can’t buy this. Jesus is the answer for the world today. Above him there is no other. Jesus is the way.
“I came to the Lord 33 years ago. My father died when I was 4 years old. ‘I am a father to the fatherless’ says the Lord.
Levels of salvation:
- Take away the bad stuff
- Serve him