- Hallelujah, You have won the victory
- Death Could Not Hold Him Down
- A couple talked about their journey that brought them to their decision to get baptised today
- Becoming Christians sorted out some problems, but generated new ones
- While we are all called to be warriors, none of us are called to be worriers
- I thought, what kind of a God could he be, to let this happen?
- But then I realised, it wasn’t His fault.
- Through adversity, they came out stronger in their marriage
- Happy to have both their parents here today
- When things go wrong, God will never put anything in your path that you cannot overcome
- he takes broken, and he mends
- He’s the Master Fixer
- Most of us can testify to that
- We come to the table, to focus on you
- The author and finisher of our faith
- Isaiah 53: The Suffering Servant
- There’s healing in the communion
Tithes & Offerings
- There’s a divine order in the land
- When Maori rise up as warriors for Christ
- Then that will release a blessing
- Poverty says, I’ll only give when I have enough, based on fear.
- Tithing says, I’ll give regardless, based on faith
- 2 Corinthians 9:6, whoever sows sparingly will reap sparingly.
Annointed a handkerchief with oil as a symbol of our faith that Jesus will heal the recipient.
- Given to Red to take home to his sick wife.
- A little girl played the guitar and sang “Jesus Loves Me, This I know, for the Bible tells me so.”
- I see Him seated on the throne
- Lion of Judah, We’re gonna praise ya!
(Lots of haka, blowing of the shofar, shouts of “Ruah” (Hebrew battle/victory war cry meaning “breath of life”) not to be confused with Ruach which is the Holy Spirit)
- Many in the kapa haka group have fallen down under the spirit of power