- Met Keith and Raj for first time (from Fiji and Riverton)
- Met Chris for first time (from Romania)
Praise and Worship:
- How awesome is the Lord most high
- It is well with my soul
- Open to all who love the Lord; it’s His table, not ours.
- Jeannie gave testimony of grace with truth: the ability to be in a place to speak truth with love; to extend God’s grace where others haven’t had the same level of revelation. Specifically, something happened (she didn’t say what) at the Wellington Council of Churches.
Things you need to know:
- Creation Series at PowerZone commences next week (I’m on!)
- Prayer Line is open for prayer requests and praise reports
- Global Day of Prayer is coming, Sunday 11 May
- Trinity Power by Selwyn Jackson at 6:30pm tonight
- Purely Girls is on this weekend. Ate and team: Jessie from Chicago (speaker), Laxanne (US camper), Esther from Colorado (speaker), Mark (sound technician)
- Jess is a first time aunt
- Visitors from: Waipukerau, Philippines, Jamaica, Malaysia
- Elaine gave positive feedback from high official from Hanoi.
- Last Sunday, visiting speaker Rachael prayed for healing, a girl (Elani) come forward for bowel bleeding; and why do I have this disease; and what is my ministry to be? Rachael prayed and told her she would be an intercessor. Elani was healed! Dennis needs to enforce, as spiritual head of the home to maintain the healing.
- Testimony about lost jewellery: I want my gold wedding band back!
Tithes and Offerings:
- Save the lost; Redeem the lost
- Give prosperity; the power to get wealth
- I believe God is doing exceptional stuff among us today.
- Next month in north India; Nepalese, Hindi translators
- On the day of Pentecost, where the apostles spoke and everybody heard in their own language, the miracle probably happened at the ears of the hearers rather than the mouth of the speakers.
- Rachelle’s Testimony www.youtube/elimtv 1 & 2
- God love’s moving when we’re scared motionless
Beyond the Ordinary
- Being the Hands of Jesus
- (Not just “put you hand in the hands of the man from Galilee)
If You are Willing?
- Mark 1:41
- Filled with compassion, Jesus reach out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said “Be clean!”
- Ref Hebrews 4:14-16
The faith of others…
- When Jesus saw their faith…
- Ref: Mark 2:1-12
- It was their determined action in getting their friends to Jesus that moved Him to heal him – don’t give up on your friends and loved ones.
Faith demands an action…
- He stretched out his shrivelled hand
- Ref: Mark 3:1-6
- We demonstrate our faith by acting as if our need has been met – remember the battle against the Prince of Greece – continue in faith
Determination to touch Jesus
- Mark 5:28 “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.
- Ref: Mark 5:25-34
- Touching the Presence of Jesus should be our goal – not putting faith in man, but in Him!
Risking a reputation…
- Mark 5:40 the crowd laughed at him…
- Ref Mark 5:22-24; 35-43
- One of the synagogue rulers – his contemporaries would have mocked him.
- James 4:6 “God sets himself against the proud, but he shows favour to the humble.”
Don’t let others deter you
- Mark 10:48 Many rebuked him and told him to be quiet, but he shouted all the more.
- Ref : Mark 10:46-52
- Remember how fickle crowds are; forge your own destiny on what God says, not what they think!
So you don’t deserve it…
- Mark 7:27 “but event the dogs under the table eat…”
Healing is for giving away…
- Healing is the children’s bread
- Ref: Mark 6:35-44 You give them something to eat
- Bread, and therefore healing is multiplied as we give it away.
Let’s do it the Jesus way…
- Acts 10:38 how God anointed James of Wellington with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.