|Israel is attacking Lebanese Civilians.
- Hezbollah is using civilians as human shields.
- Israel strives to minimise civilian casualties.
- Hezbollah strives to maximise civilian casualties.
|Israel’s military response is “disproportionate and excessive”
- Hezbollah arsenal: 12,000 missiles
- Thousands of missiles fired into Israel, killing civilians and terrorising one million Israelis.
- Every country has the right to disarm the aggressor and eliminate the threat.
|Hezbollah has a justified grievance against Israel.
- The UN verifies that Israel withdrew from Lebanon completely in 2000.
- Hezbollah stated goal is the destruction of Israel.
|Lebanon bears no responsibility for the actions of Hezbollah.
- UN Resolution 1559 requires Lebanon to disarm Hezbollah and to control southern Lebanon.
- Hezbollah is part of the Lebanese government.
|By resisting a cease-fire, Israel seeks war, not peace.
- Israel has no choice but to remove the threat of Hezbollah.
- A premature ceasefire would leave intact Hezbollah’s capability to attack Israel and invite future aggression.
Setting the record straight.